I sent a marketing and technology tools ebook I wrote out to my email list the other day with a mind map of tools they could use for their businesses. It looked intimidating and overwhelming.
I got some feedback that people didn’t know where to start. There were so many tools and it really blew their mind that it was going to take so much effort and time to implement all of this.
5 Tools to market your Small or Medium business
The good thing is you can and simply MUST get started marketing your business. Take a few steps and begin to get your marketing system down.
You are probably wondering how in the world can you possibly manage all of the different pieces to grow your business. I understand.
The REAL TRUTH is that with a handful of tools, you can truly begin to get a handle on how you can really see results.
Here are the 5 tools to market your small or medium business that I use daily to manage and grow my business:
- Elite Marketing Pro – bundles my Website, blog and lead capture pages together and syncs with my email auto responder for one easy-to-use tool. (Here’s a video about the Internet marketing system)
- Hootsuite – social media tool that I use to monitor conversations and schedule posts on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Nimble – CRM (customer relationship management) system to keep track of communication with leads. Also is a great social media tool for follow-ups as well.
- Feedly – RSS reader tool that I use to find interesting content to share on my social networks.
- AWeber – Email newsletter and auto responder tool. Integrates with Elite Marketing Pro nicely.
So with these 5 tools to market your small or medium business, you can really start to put the pieces in place to see growth in your business.
If you have any questions about the tools I use, just email me.